¿How can I protect my mark in Europe?

You only have to ask for a "CTM", which will be valid for 10 years, renewable, and with effect in the entire EU. You can apply directly to the OHIM or THE Spanish Patents and Trademarks Office (SPTO).


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.