If I am a administration of a British Company which have a property in Spain , Do I need to pay any taxes?


In general, non-resident companies who purchase properties in Spain, through any legal means, are subject to a special levy on the Non resident tax, form 213. This form should be submitted during the month of January following the date the tax becomes due, which is 31st of December of each year.
The companies whose country has signed an agreement to avoid double taxation with Spain are considered taxables but exempts from the tax. In order to apply the exemption, these companies must submit in the Tax Office where the asset is placed, along with the form, tax residence certificate of the foreign company and its partners. Therefore in your case you don´t have to pay the taxes but you would be obliges to declare them.

Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.