I have fallen in a street with several missing tiles. What should I do?

First of all, we recommend you request the contact details of those witnesses that may have seen you fall and have helped you, call the municipal police so they come to the place were the accident took place to write the policy report and call an ambulance if you cannot walk by yourself, if you can walk by yourself, go to the emergency hospital and inform the doctors you have fallen. All of this will be necessary to credit the truthfulness of the accident to whom corresponds. With all this documentation, request an appointment with your lawyer so they can prepare the corresponding claim.


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.