How do I pay my taxes?

The taxes you will have to pay between May and July will be the IBI or council tax, and income tax, can be taken directly from your Spanish bank account after you submit the forms. The IBI is an annual tax and is sent out automatically in the form of a letter and so can also be paid directly through a bank. If you have a financial representative they will organise the payments.


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.