What taxes do I have to pay as a non-resident?

As a non-resident you are responsible to pay local taxes called the IBI or the Spanish equivalent of council tax as well a type of Spanish income tax for owning a property regardless of whether you generate an income from it or not.


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.