Our parents had some property in Spain. I live in Australia and my sister lives in United States. How can we deal with the succession process?

In this case we recommend you grant the maximum power of attorney to a firm specialized in Spain to handle the probate process on your behalf. Abad & Asociados Abogados can arrange these powers to act on your behalf without having to travel.


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.