What do I need to do to if I want to invest in Spain?

In order to invest in Spain whether through properties or business either directly or as a partner, you must pay tax. In order to be correct with the tax office you must be allocated a NIE and NIF number, which will serve as your identification and tax code, which once allocated, must be activated. 


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.