How do I know if I am a Spanish resident?

In Spain you are legal classed as a resident if you have spent more than 183 days including short trips out the country. In which case, you should then get a certificate stating that in fact you reside in Spain for prolonged periods of time, that you must apply for. You will then receive a document including both your NIE number and residency.


Frequently asked questions >

Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.