Can I get a tax rebate if I am a non-resident?

Yes you can apply for a tax rebate, the only difference is that the taxes to be paid are slightly higher and so can be the retention. But the process is the same; it is just simply a different form that will need to be submitted.


Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.