If I sell my country home will I have to pay capital gains tax?

Yes you are eligible to pay this tax. This tax is not affected by the nature of the property, but the age of the property will affect it. Capital gain is a personal tax and is included in the tax retention fund from the sale. 


Related topics >

Make your enquiry
Fill in this form and we will contact you shortly.